Sunday, May 19, 2013

a mid year update?

Salam Alls,
owh wut now im updating the blog like wut? twice a year? hehehe
didnt have much time nak upload pic ke nk update blog ke =)
well actually im tryinggggg that hard using apps in my android tab but it didnt really work nicely.

mcm that payah sgt nk update hokay! i dont knw where to upload pic to add link etc so i gave up! haha

ape menarik sepanjang xupdate ni? wut a quest? bajet celeb twit update pon nk share? hehe
Alhamdulillah works are going well. yeaaa ive moved to a new place indeed yg ni br relevant to called it home. Cozzy and selesa Alhamdulillah. meh share sket. =P

hihiii taraaa tgk mcm ade gaye semangat x nk deco bagai? hehehe yes in deed its a nice home. previously i was bit rushed coming to KL KOTARAYA =p so im not really choosy for my home. tp ma n ayah keep bebel for me to have a better home once i have a better job. Alhamdulillah. selalunya yg Allah plan tu baik2 belaka and we never  knw =)

owh ya! i have new baby! bf? no... dah anta my  'MAT' (my old kancil) back to ayah. since ayah sayang sgt hehe now my sista's turn,kete turun temurun! Hehehe so whos my baby? =p



yeayy nila baby kite.. WYG 1743 born on 17.4.13. Cam cun je kan? hehe
so at least i knw anniversary my baby hehe.

and Alhamdulillah... ive been called to the bar! FINALLY!!!!

meh share gmbr sketttt.


finally am Advocate & Solicitor, Peguambela & Peguamcara
Mahkamah Tinggi Malaya.


from left is my mover, Pn Roshaslinda me , my Master Dato' Iqbal Hakim and my colleague yg paling rapat Mr.Afiq.. =) tq to them all.




of coz the other day ma ayah xdpt dtg since my brothers tgh exams.hehe
tq pd sista sayang kakak niii tq so much! 

..........................and ade org wat surprise! hehe
tq!~



owh ya. sista birthday hr tu 6.2.2013 hehe



i love u sista! sooooooooooo much!


till thenn nt update lg! hehe




Allah creates us to live! so be happy!live!

No comments: